We want to encourage all of our campers and guests to relax and have fun. In order for everyone to be able to maximize their fun and enjoyment, we have rules in place to ensure everyone feels welcome and remains safe! Thank you for taking the time to read our policies!
Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- For Holidays, Holiday Weekends or Special Events – NO REFUNDS!
- Cancellation 7 hays prior to the beginning of your stay, a refund will be made less a $15 cancellation fee
- Cancellation less that 7 days prior to the beginning of your stay, a $15 cancellation fee applies IN ADDITION TO ONE NIGHTS STAY RATE
- No credit applied to future camping dates
- One major camping unit per campsite.
- One family per campsite, please. No more than 5 people per campsite. *A family is considered to be 2 adults and up to 3 minor children ages 17 and under.
- ALL YOUTH MUST REMAIN ON CAMPSITE AFTER 10 P.M.
- All visitors must register at the office. A $6 day pass charge per vehicle applies. All visitors must exit campground by 11 p.m. Campers assume full responsibility for any visitor to their site.
Due to the forest devastation caused by several forest infestations, NO FIREWOOD IS PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUND. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO DIMENSIONAL AND ROUGH CUT LUMBER.
Non-compliance will result in forfeiture of your camping site. Firewood is available on-site and will be delivered to your campsite at a minimum charge.
Gammy Woods Family Campground welcomes all pets. Out of respect to other campers, all pets must be on hand-held leashes. Pets are not allowed in any building, pond, swimming area, waterfall or waterfall area. You must clean up after your pet. NO MORE THAN 2 PETS PER CAMPSITE.
Swimming Pond Policy
There is never a lifeguard on duty! An adult must accompany all youth under the age of 16. No animals or glass containers on the beach area. PLEASE RESPECT OUR WATERFALL AND ROCKS. For your protection, no one is permitted to swim after dark.