1855 North Coldwater Rd., Weidman, MI 48893 ~ Ph: 989.506.8005 or 989.644.CAMP (2267)
Gammy Woods Family Campground is open annually from May 1st through November 1st
One night paid at time of booking, it is nonrefundable.
Cabin Rental - for 8, 6 or 4 people
$55 / Day for the 4 person
$75 / Day for the 6 person
$95 / Day for the 8 person
They all include a mini fridge and microwave. Water and electric will be provided on campsite. Campers must furnish their own linens (queen size.) No smoking or pets are allowed and we require a $75 refundable damage deposit. We encourage parents to stay with their children while renting the cabins.
Winter Storage - $25 / Month. Ask for Details!
Gammy Woods Family Campgrounds Policies
We want to encourage all of our campers and guests to relax and have fun. In order for everyone to be able to maximize their fun and enjoyment, we have rules in place to ensure everyone feels welcome and remains safe! Thank you for taking the time to read our policies!
CAMPGROUND QUIET HOURS 10 PM TO 8 AM
All Reservations Require First Night Paid In Advance! Holidays require a 3-day stay and Special Event Weekends require 2-day stay. We respectfully request payment in full in advance for both. We apologize that neither are refundable. Check in is at 3 p.m. and check out is 1 p.m.
Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- For Holidays, Holiday Weekends or Special Events - NO REFUNDS!
- Cancellation 7 hays prior to the beginning of your stay, a refund will be made less a $15 cancellation fee
- Cancellation less that 7 days prior to the beginning of your stay, a $15 cancellation fee applies IN ADDITION TO ONE NIGHTS STAY RATE
- No credit applied to future camping dates
- One major camping unit per campsite with additional small tent under (50 sq. ft.) permitted OR two 50 sq. ft. tents per campsite.
- One family per campsite, please. No more than 6 people. *A family is considered to be 2 adults and up to 4 minor children ages 17 and under.
- ALL YOUTH MUST REMAIN ON CAMPSITE AFTER 10 P.M.
- One Group per Campsite. A group is considered to be 4 adults. Campsite must be rented by persons 18 years of age or older and that person must be staying on campsite. *Picture I.D. required. Two additional campers my occupy campsite. Maximum 6 adults at $5 per person per day.
- All visitors must register at the office. A $5 day pass charge per vehicle applies. All visitors must exit campground by 11 p.m. Campers assume full responsibility for any visitor to their site.
Due to the forest devastation caused by several forest infestations, NO FIREWOOD IS PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUND. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO DIMENSIONAL AND ROUGH CUT LUMBER.
Non-compliance will result in forfeiture of your camping site. Firewood is available on-site and will be delivered to your campsite at a minimum charge.
Gammy Woods Family Campground welcomes all pets. Out of respect to other campers, all pets must be on hand-held leashes. Pets are not allowed in any building, pond, swimming area, waterfall or waterfall area. You must clean up after your pet. NO MORE THAN 2 PETS PER CAMPSITE.
Swimming Pond Policy
There is never a lifeguard on duty! An adult must accompany all youth under the age of 16. No animals or glass containers on the beach area. PLEASE RESPECT OUR WATERFALL AND ROCKS. For your protection, no one is permitted to swim after dark.
If you have questions or are ready to make a reservation,
please Contact Us NOW!
All Rights Reserved Gammy Woods Campground.
Contact Web Master